Hospitality Quick Service POS Systems
By designing innovative restaurant solutions, Radiant Hospitality has earned the business at many of the nation's leading quick service restaurant chains: Blimpie, Burger King, KFC, Universal Studio’s, Madison Square Gardens, Dunkin Donuts, Hershey Park, Johnny Rockets, Cosi, Quizno’s, Chammp’s, Tim Hortons, Quiznos, Chipotles, Dairy Queen, and many more.
Radiant System’s featured application, ALOHA, was the original hospitality POS system to be designed for Microsoft Windows. It provides competitively-priced open-architecture software designed to run on many different hardware platforms: IBM, PioneerPOS, NCR, Posiflex, Radiant, iPad, Micros, or any off the shelf, non-proprietary hardware.
ALOHA QuickService offers...
- Easy-to use, flexible color touch screens
- Configurable backgrounds, fonts and key placements
- Time-keeping & labor scheduling
- Employee messaging
- Scanner, coin dispenser, & scale interface
- Gift card management module
- Powerful loyalty module based on points, visits, items, or dollars
- Inventory control module
- Interface to popular accounting packages
- Aloha Spy Video Surveillance module
- Powerful event scheduler
- Biometrics for clock in
- Advanced orders for future pickup
- Takeout and delivery module with driver accountability and route mapping
- Real time relational database feed and custom reports
- Drive-Thru with flexible timers and display board interface
- Intelligent product pricing for “meal deals”
- Aloha Kitchen modules offers flexible kitchen video with timers and full graphics
- Integration with popular Menu Order Boards like Texas Digital
- Aloha Online ordering that recognizes database changes in the POS and sends a patron’s web order directly to the kitchen
Because of their innovative redundancy design, Aloha won the prestigious Retail Application Design award. Full redundancy means that the Aloha utilizes a thick client concept so that all ordering functionality, guest check history, printer networking, and credit card processing is enabled at the terminal level in case the file server fails.
|The Posiflex JIVA terminal was one of the first POS terminals to come with a standard 15” display and optional integrated smart card reader or biometric reader. The unique ratchet tilt mechanism assures a solid display at whatever angle the operator prefers. Inserting an FM network card permits the terminal to be easily moved for placement around the property.|
Radiant offers a family of network-ready, fully integrated LCD touchscreen workstations optimized for ease of use and high performance. These hospitality-specific terminals come with bright active matrix displays utilizing capacitive-touch technology, built in sound for video training, neatly integrated magnetic card readers and optional biometric readers. The back of the terminal can sport a customer LCD display or even an interactive touchscreen for self-ordering. A solid state option utilizes high quality internal memory and Windows XPEmbedded to achieve no moving parts while maintaining open architecture and full redundancy. Units can be positioned on an angled adjustable base or mounted directly on the wall.
|IBM SUREPOS Touch Screen System combines touch technology with a high-performance processor, creating a sleek, POS terminal. Advanced design features include a 12 or 15 inch screen that can automatically activate when approached. Connectivity to various peripherals and built-in multimedia capability make the SurePOS a popular choice. The IBM retail-hardened design includes a sealed processor cabinet and an infrared touch screen which maintains the robustness required by the food service industry but doesn’t require calibration.|
NCR RealPOS Terminal has been designed to be ergonomically advanced by studying the way restaurant employees work. The touch screen is very accurate and designed to be readable from any angle, providing maximum functionality in a minimum size. Put multimedia to work in the form of customer promotions or employee training. The NCR 1530 offers large solid-state drive options, a rugged capacitive touchscreen, and various mounting kits so you can choose the functionality you need—by site or by terminal.