Hospitality Table Service POS Systems
By designing innovative restaurant solutions, Radiant Hospitality has earned the business at many of the nation's leading fine-dining and casual dining restaurant chains: Landry's Seafood House, Hooter's, Steak and Ale, Black Eyed Pea, Morton’s, Rare Hospitality, California Pizza Kitchen, Carrabbas Italian Grill, Red Robin, T.G.I. Fridays, Ninety Nine, and many more.
Radiant System’s featured application, ALOHA, was the original hospitality POS system to be designed for Microsoft Windows. It provides competitively-priced open-architecture software designed to run on many different hardware platforms: IBM, PioneerPOS, NCR, Posiflex, Radiant, iPad, Micros, or any off the shelf, non-proprietary hardware.
ALOHA TableService offers...
- Easy-to use, flexible color touch screens
- Configurable backgrounds, fonts and key sizes
- Drag and drop split check or split order evenly
- Time-keeping & labor scheduling
- Employee messaging
- Scanner & scale interface
- Gift card management module
- Frequent diner and delivery module
- Limited item tracking and item 86
- Interface to popular accounting packages
- Aloha Spy Video Surveillance module
- Integration with Caterease
- Table Management interface
- Powerful event scheduler
- Biometrics for clock in/out
- Advanced orders for future pickup or delivery
- Pay at table functionality
- Guest reservation and wait time module
- Real time relational database feed and custom reports
- Menu item lookup by description
- Aloha Online ordering that recognizes database changes in the POS and sends a patron’s web order directly to the kitchen
- A revolutionary uCheck feature that allows customers to interact with their check, order another round, page their server, and pay their bill
Because of their innovative redundancy design, Aloha won the prestigious Retail Application Design award. Full redundancy means that the Aloha utilizes a thick client concept so that all ordering functionality, guest check history, printer networking, and credit card processing is enabled at the terminal level in case the file server fails.
|The Posiflex JIVA terminal was one of the first POS terminals to come with a standard 15” display and optional integrated smart card reader or biometric reader. The unique ratchet tilt mechanism assures a solid display at whatever angle the operator prefers. Inserting an FM network card permits the terminal to be easily moved for placement around the property.|
Radiant offers a family of network-ready, fully integrated LCD touch screen workstations optimized for ease of use and high performance. These hospitality-specific terminals come with bright active matrix displays utilizing capacitive-touch technology, built in sound for video training, neatly integrated magnetic card readers and optional biometric readers. The back of the terminal can sport a customer LCD display or even an interactive touch screen for self-ordering. A solid state option utilizes high quality internal memory and Windows XPEmbedded to achieve no moving parts while maintaining open architecture and full redundancy. Units can be positioned on an angled adjustable base or mounted directly on the wall.
|IBM SUREPOS Touch Screen System combines touch technology with a high-performance processor, creating a sleek, POS terminal. Advanced design features include a 12 or 15 inch screen that can automatically activate when approached. Connectivity to various peripherals and built-in multimedia capability make the SurePOS a popular choice. The IBM retail-hardened design includes a sealed processor cabinet and an infrared touch screen which maintains the robustness required by the food service industry but doesn’t require calibration.|
NCR RealPOS Terminal has been designed to be ergonomically advanced by studying the way restaurant employees work. The touch screen is very accurate and designed to be readable from any angle, providing maximum functionality in a minimum size. Put multimedia to work in the form of customer promotions or employee training. The NCR 1530 offers large solid-state drive options, a rugged capacitive touchscreen, and various mounting kits so you can choose the functionality you need—by site or by terminal.